Monday, August 1, 2011

Cool reads from my feeds

I'm sharing the interwebz lurv today, with some funny and cool stuff I've been reading.

First up, on Doing art with kids, from Parenting. Illustrated with Crappy Pictures.  This pic looks a LOT like Lolly's last art sessions.  And the blog is all round awesome and hilarious [thanks to Rachel from spinnering for putting me onto it!]
© 2011 Amber Dusick

(C) 2011 Lolly

Carl Thompson from Working At Perfect, on Electric Wheelchair Etiquette.

60 [mostly] cool 404 error messages, at Hongkiat.com [many are average, but some are awesome!]


My friend Kestrel made me lol with this on Facebook, from Unhappy Hipsters, Montessori peeps will love it.

No bibliophile or sefl-respecting atheist/agnosic can go past the Amazon reivews of the King James Bible, the LOLZ, they hurt!
For those of you who don't know, this is God's second novel after the Old Testament. It's a marked improvement, in my opinion. He got rid of a lot of his previous angst and scorn, and has really begun to show some of the maturity present in his later works. He's become a much more loving and kind God....

Finally, Stickman Communications' Hannah Ensor is working on a kid's picture book with wheelchair kids in it!  Hooray!

(C) Hannah Ensor via here.

2 comments:

Carl Thompson said...

Thanks heaps for including me, Selene! Glad I could provide a laugh.

Selene said...

No worries, love your blog!