Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Shameful non-posting!

Okay, so I've been a MIA blogger for aaaggggeees!  I dunno what happened there, got busy, tired, and a bit over the online world for a while.  I spent most of my time online feeling like reading instead of writing.

So here we are in a new year, filled with new resolutions :D  So a quick entry to say hi and that there will definitely be more from me soon. 

My camera has been having an unscheduled holiday at my B and SIL's, I left it there after our Boxing Day lunch, so there are lots of photos to catch up with when I get it back Friday.  Trampoline building and bouncing, Christmas fun, renovating madness, gardening!  So...more soon :D

In other news, I'm sorry, but 2011 is just too far in the future for me! lol  We're living in the future, people!  I was born in the 70's for Christ sake!  Makes me feel old, and also wonder where are our flying cars?  I'm sure we were promised flying cars....

1 comment:

Is said...

I remember in school when we had to write a story about the future, and flying cars were a big feature! Also, what happened to the Paperless Office that was supposed to materialize (or would that be dematerialize) once everyone got computers??