I thought I'd play along with Things I Know with Shae from Yay for Home!
(a day late)
- When you fix your spa, small people want to go swimming AT ALL TIMES
- Once you decide to convert your car for a wheelchair ramp, you want it NOW, not "when we have saved $20,000!" (plus the cost of converting to a new car).
- That watching your little girl start to make friends and have that be a meaningful part of their lives is both awesome and nerve wracking.
-That a new (to us) "commercial grade" 8 kilo washing machine can change your washing life. Holy crap that thing can hold stuff! I'm doing about half the loads of washing I used to do, in a quarter of the time. This is news.
- That re-organising your play spaces is challenging but wonderful fun. And takes heaps of time! (And hopefully will buy me heaps of time when it's done, by which I mean, ahem...by awesome independent play).
- That three is a wonderful age, and that my daughter is about as wonderful as you can get.
- That three is a difficult age, and that my daughter sometimes seems about as difficult as you can get.
- That parenting is kind of a rollercoaster.