Saturday, December 26, 2009

Merry whatsits and whoosits to all!


Here is our family's Christmas story in pictures...

Nudie chasing games with Smash and Snail a few days ago (shake it, baby!).


A Christmas Humbug Lolly with traditional "Bah Humbug" hat.


Snail all ready for more Xmas shopping.


Proof Mister B made it to another Christmas (he is 17 and a half!!).


On Christmas Eve, we had my BIL and SIL over for the afternoon, and had lovely pressies and chats. I totally forgot to take photos (lol).

That night, we had our delectable Xmas Eve Korean feast - we had kimchi soup, potstickers, and sesame beef with rice. soooooo tasty!


DinnerDad and Smash and I finished wrapping all the pressies and here they are on Xmas Eve under the giantest tree evah!


Phew! I'll tackle Christmas Day in my next post. Season's greetings everyone!

No comments: