Linking up with Yay for Home! and Things I Know.
I don't feel I know that much this week! I had one of those "blah" weeks, neither here nor there, a waiting-to-pass week. I spent too much time avoiding life and not enough time living it. My kids spent too much time watching television and amusing themselves. We did have a some lovely times with friends, but I was tired and felt flat anyway. You know weeks like that, where the good stuff doesn't get in (like liquid into this chalk...). Here are some things I know about this kind of week:
- I need more sleep.
- I also need time alone.
- See point one.
- Television can be a blessing, after all, we don't live in a tribe!
- I am heartily sick of television.
- Reading is a great way to avoid the world. (It's also a great way to engage with it, but that wasn't the spirit this week).
- My kids remain awesome.
- Sometimes we all need some appreciation.
- Washing up is actually a demon sent from Hell to torment us.
- It's hot.
See, a lackluster collection of things from a lackluster me! I hope I perk up by next week's Things I Know! :D