Thursday, November 10, 2011

Things I Know: Mixed edition

Linking up with the wonderful Shae at Yay for Home!



Here are things I know this Friday:

I am lucky.  I get to look out my windows and see this!

Our garden from where I drink my coffee.

I can hold an enormous number of bags, stuffed toys, keys, phones, and foodstuffs at once, and still hold her hand while we cross the carpark (and in times gone past, carry her on one arm).  I can do the same, and still push a wheelchair with one hand.  I has the skillz. 

I am capable of more than I ever thought.

I still don't know what I want to do when I grow up.

Even when I'm a crappy parent, I'm still an awesome parent.

I'm tired!

Visit Shae for more fabulous Things I Know.  What do you know this Friday?

5 comments:

Stacey said...

Can so relate to not knowing what you want to be when you grow up. And tiredness!

And yes you are teh awesome!

Anonymous said...

Ditto to all that.
xx

skyelee said...

I can so relate to the tiredness! Maybe a coffee (or 5) in that stunning garden will help!

Jay said...

I'm only just figuring out what I want to be when I grow up.

Your skillz are indeed mad and awsum.

Lee said...

I totes get that carrying all that stuff and child! You rock! I'm tired too. Hope we get some rest soon. x