Monday, March 2, 2009

Linkfest

Some links from my blogular travels of the past couple of weeks:

- on the "mum" issue: Arwyn at Raising My Boychick.

- for the Doctor Who fans, a nice peice on Ace from Chally guest posting at the Hoydens About Town: Ace.

- on abortion arguments, how to defeat, from Twisty at I Blame the Patriarchy.

- Bene on Dollhouse, I've been reading reacitons to the show with interest (as a Joss fan thus far, with some high hopes for Dollhouse that are yet to be fulfilled). See Lauredhel at the Hoydens on this here. And qeerty on the show here. The Hoydens thread has more links, it's an interesting debate, one I might write more on once I've seen more of the show.

- I loikes the Post Logical Parenting Conference cartoons at Mama is... start here.

- I read with interest the feminism blogosphere as digital colonialism that started with the What if peice at Professor, What If? here. Many many links and responses there in the comments.

- ETA - more on the digital colonialism storm, the author's apology here. And in the comments there, a link to this post by Portly Dyke on how to fuck up which is well worth a read.

No comments: