Thursday, September 10, 2009

Memory Lane with Pictures

We've been busy with everyday things lately, playgroup, meetings, out and about with friends and grandparents. Last weekend we went to my primary school's 75th anniversary! It was a big fete with lots of memorabilia. Was lovely to see the old place.




Lolly was a little overwhelmed with the noise and people. We saw my old classrooms, (here is my 6/7 classroom!) and met my grade 6/7 teacher!


Julz and I had fun. Here is a photo they had there of me doing the maypole!! I think this was 1984?



Here's a belated shot of Lolly at the Centerpoint tower in Sydney, admiring the view.



Here she is playing basketball after DinnerDad wrote "Lolly Grub" on our driveway with out new water sprayer :)


And finally (drum roll, please) here is the new addition to our family, DinnerDad's new "mo mo" - a Honda CBR1000RR Fireblade. DinnerDad instructs me to tell you that it is 170 Horsepower at the rear wheel. Which is more power than our family SUV has (apparently). Anyhoo, here is a picture of it in all it's glory:

No comments: